Join the Team at Location Homes
It’s an exciting time to join a fast growing NZ company with a difference.
Location Homes are specialists in designing family homes, holiday beach houses, second dwellings or studios. All designs are individualised to suit client’s budget, lifestyle and tastes.
People enjoy working with Location Homes because our people are driven by family values including respect, trust and honesty.
We are seeking a Construction Foreman to join our New Plymouth team.
You will be responsible for managing the day to day activities required to construct high quality residential new homes and developments.
To be considered for the Construction Foreman position you will need to be the following:
- A Qualified Carpenter (NZQA) and Licensed Builder
- Experienced (minimum 5 years) in residential construction, including managing two project simultaneously with up to 6 staff members.
- An excellent communicator
- Ambitious and career focused
- A great team play who will contribute to the culture of Location Homes
- Flexible and willing to work overtime if/as required
- Committed to the highest standards of Health and Safety
- Highly organised with ability to multi task
- Able to work legally in New Zealand
This role will include, but not be limited to:
- Construction of high quality new homes
- Co-ordination of materials, sub trades and staff
- Execution of health and safety policy
- Coordination of all council inspections, design & construction with project manager, council and designer
- Completion of projects on time and on budget
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you, please get in touch with us by using the contact form below, or calling 0508 LOCATION
We are seeking an Archicad Architectural Grad./Designer Extraordinaire to join our growing team
You will work alongside the Architectural Designer, within a small and dynamic, collaborative team environment. You will grow and develop within this role with your amazing Archicad, Photoshop, Sketch Up, Rendering skills; along with your eye for good design and you will play an important role in delivering considered, well-designed homes for our clients.
This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Producing outstanding conceptual designs, presentation drawings and documentation alongside our Architectural Designer
- Liaising with council and other consultant’s through the design process
- Communicating with clients when required
To be considered for this position of Archicad Architectural Grad/Designer Extraordinaire you will need the following:
- B.Arch., Ndat or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years industry experience
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Motivated and passionate about great design
- Exceptional Archicad, Sketchup, Photoshop and Rendering skills
- The ability to work successfully as part of a dynamic team and autonomously
- A ‘can do’ flexible approach and willingness to do what it takes to provide an awesome outcome for our clients
- Highly organised with ability to multi task with problem solving abilities
- Some technical and construction knowledge is advantageous
Benefits Location Homes will provide you:
- Great opportunity to work for a fast growing and exciting boutique design and build company
- Negotiable and flexible working hours
- Excellent work culture and environment
- Ability to advance and develop your design careerApplicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.